[mythtv-users] Rex: a new tv_grab_au script

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 11:09:20 UTC 2006

> Here is a new details-aware Australian TV Grabber based on the now-
> defunct NineMSN one by Michael 'Immir' Smith. (Actually, I wrote two,
> but this one works better.) I've been running it for a week with no
> problems, so here it is for anyone who's interested.

Thanks Max - great idea!

I gave it a go tonight. Firstly I ran it with --configure which
created a file called rex.conf in $HOME/.xmltv.

Then I ran ./rex-1.0.0.pl but it's been running for around 50 minutes
just getting Sydney free to air and there's no files being created in
$HOME/.rex which is making me wonder if it's actually doing anything?
Is something wrong or is this normal behaviour?

Regards,
Phill