[mythtv-users] Optimum compile settings for xbox?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jul 27 01:01:16 UTC 2006

-----Original Message-----
Just did an SVN upgrade and got a siilar error:

/usr/include/c++/3.3/bits/fstream.tcc:349: error: '_M_buf_size' was not
declared in this scope
/usr/include/c++/3.3/bits/fstream.tcc: In member function 'virtual typename
std::basic_filebuf<_CharT, _
<snip>

I am hanging much later than that. I hang looking for QtPainter which is
part of the qt3-toolkit. Right now I cannot find it at a compatible repo. As
a side note, I had no problem getting the precompiled mythtv installed and
running. Seems to work well with my 0.19-fixes backend.

I found this to be a big help:

http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Xebian_HOWTO