[mythtv-users] Problems with existing transport scan

Dave Ansell dave at theansells.com
Wed Jul 26 21:03:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

     Myth has been working fine for mr for ages, however I am trying to scan
for some new channels and using Existing Transport Scan I just get a load of
errors ...  Timeout scanning transport ID xxxxx - no signal

   I know I have signal and that the transports are working as they have
been viewing and recording successfullf for ages.

   Can anyone tell me what the problem is with scan?

    I am using Huappauge Nova-T  DVB-T cards in UK.

   Thanks,
Dave