[mythtv-users] DVB-T in Australia - a quick question

Rick Sauer mantarogue at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 03:08:54 UTC 2006

Foxtel is just an "ideal" situation.

DVB-T is probably the priority at this stage, as I'm looking for an
alternative to a DSTB (and I know MYTHTV is soo much more).

As for storage, that's something I may have to consider. But may not be able
to. The PC is an old HP desktop, and now that I think of it, the BIOS has a
limitation on the hard drives that limit them to 180GB.

Me thinks I may have to build a poverty pack AMD into one of these.
http://www.thermaltake.com/xaserCase/mystic/mystic.htm