[mythtv-users] Current source for XBOX files?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jul 25 22:03:09 UTC 2006

I have put up the latest xbox files I have on bitlord and will keep them up
for a day or two just so people who need them can get them.  If things go
well compile wise I should be able to post a 0.19-fixes version in a few
days.

This one works for me: mythtv_0.19_xebian_1.1.4_xbox_1.3

Please note this is a folder containing 2 files.