[mythtv-users] DCT1700 and ledxmit.conf (irblaster)

Stephen Sassman sassman1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 02:00:08 UTC 2006

I have an irblaster from http://irblaster.info. I am trying to use it with
the Motorola DCT1700; however, I can not find a config file for the DCT1700.
I have tried the config file for the DCT2000 and it didn't work. Does anyone
have an irblaster working with this cable box? If you do, please post your
/etc/ledxmitd.conf.

I think I have everything set up properly except for maybe the config file.
I have the ledxmit daemon running with the ledxmit_serial module installed.
When I issue a command to change to channel 4 while watching live TV, the
picture stutters for a second but channel does not change. Maybe it is not
sending the right signal?

--
           \|||/
          (o o)