[mythtv-users] Optimum compile settings for xbox?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jul 24 12:44:14 UTC 2006

I am going to try an experiment.  I have a combined front/back machine
running debian and a xbox also with debian and a unknown version of 0.19. I
want to try compiling mythtv on my fast combined machine and then copy the
entire directory tree over to the xbox and do a 'make install' to install
it. Not sure this is possible but it should work as both systems use the
same distro. What would you recomend for compiler options? I've heard its
x86 but hve not found anything definative for the -march= option.