[mythtv-users] 2 hour shows not recording 2nd hour

Mito Tranin - Lists mito-lists at mitopia.net
Mon Jul 24 02:56:54 UTC 2006

Excuse me if this is an easy question, but I've searched google a bit
and the archives and I can't seem to find the answer.

When any of my shows, which are normally one hour long, has a two hour
episode (usually two one hour episodes back to back, as a season finale
or opener, etc) Myth will record the first hour, but not the second!  At
first I thought it was just because of sindication that they only showed
the first hour for some reason, but then it happened again when I knew
they showed both hours (I know because I actually watched it via a
normal TV).  I went to my Myth to delete it since I'd already seen it,
and it had only recorded the first hour, not the second!

Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

Mito

believed to be clean.