[mythtv-users] PChdtv card driver difficulties

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 00:21:27 UTC 2006

 Hey All,

What to do here? Trying to download the right drivers for my PChdtv 3000
card. I just installed FC 4 and am running 2.6.11.  PChdtv's website offers
drivers for 2.6.12+ or 2.6.6-. Hmm I'm in between those two.

"Yum update" doesn't update the system because it returns "Error: Missing
Dependency: kernel seems as if I'm being prevented from updating my kernel because kernel isn't
up to date!

I've read about updateing kernel alone -- doesn't seem easy and I would like
to avoid it.

Any help appreciated.

Preston