[mythtv-users] Foxtel IQ on Avermedia

Fernando Serto fernando.serto at memetrics.com
Sun Jul 23 16:14:39 UTC 2006

Ok, went to dicksmith on Saturday and got the digitor SCART-to-SVHS
adapter. I got colours now! :o)

Though, I have another few questions:

- image quality is sh*t! is there anything else you would think of that
would help me to have a clearer picture?

- I have the audio out from foxtel going into the audio in on my
soundcard, and that's how I've been watching TV. When I go to 'Watch TV'
on myth, the audio has a delay on it, so it echoes! I figured out it has
a delay on it, so, how do I get rid of that?

I don't really want to use mythtv as a PVR, as the IQ box is amazing for
that, but I want to watch it through myth, so I don't need to change the
input on my TV.

Cheers,
Fernando