[mythtv-users] playback restarts, and restarts, and restarts

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Jul 22 23:09:24 UTC 2006

>Right.  Prompt on exit (1) would actually cause the problem if you had
repeated keypresses.  (In other words, >my theory is wrong--something else
is causing the problem for you.  Unfortunately, I can't guess what that
>might be.)

And actually, when the problem occurs, the "exit menu" is just shown Once.
It does NOT get displayed the next time I press "esc".

And also, the problem does NOT occur if I do NOT use the PVR-350 output.

>Oh.  Well, if there's a better way of saying it, I'm sure Oscar wouldn't
mind a patch.  ;)

Forget that. I simply wasn't reading it right.

Quite embarrassing actually....