[mythtv-users] playback restarts, and restarts, and restarts

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Jul 22 22:47:36 UTC 2006

>That's the internal name for it.  And, 0 corresponds to "Just exit".

Well, as I wrote in another post. Setting it to 1 didn't help the situation.

>The better way of using it is through mythfrontend's settings, under
"Playback", "General playback (part 2)" >(pretty sure that's page 2 of the
Playback settings).  It's the first setting on the page (it's in a
combobox).

Switched back to English and found it. The translation was a bit strange.