[mythtv-users] mplayer and PVR-350?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Jul 22 10:12:37 UTC 2006

>You can either pass '-vo x11' as it states to get unaccelerated playback,
or you can install the X driver for >the PVR-350 from
http://www.ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Download. This should give accelerated
playback - you may >find that using x11 video playback as suggested above
does allow the video to be displayed in realtime.

I have the X driver, since I have all my output on the PVR350, it should be
enabled.

Does that mean that -vo x11 will use the accelerated driver, or should I use
another option?

>What type of video is in the file?

It's a wedding video from a DV camera, converted to DivX yonkers ago. I
can't remember what I encoded it as, is there a handy tool to find out?