[mythtv-users] MythWeb "Forbidden"

Henrik Gammelmark mythtv at geemark.com
Sat Jul 22 09:32:57 UTC 2006

On my MythWeb site, I can see the recordings just fine on the "Recorded
programs" list, but when I click the recording, intending to view or
download it, I get a HTTP 403 "Forbidden" error.

I have checked the permissions, and Apache2 certainly has read access to
the files (also, the "preview" images are loaded fine).

I checked the apache2 log for the site, and it states the following:

[Sat Jul 22 11:22:12 2006] [error] [client <IP-HERE>] (75)Value too
large for defined data type: access to
/data/recordings/1003_20060721233500.mpg failed, referer:
http://<DOMAIN-HERE>/tv/recorded

What does this mean? The "value" in question is the file size? I am
using JFS filesystem on the myth partition.

Thank you in advance