[mythtv-users] Missing package - mesa-libGLU-devel

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Sat Jul 22 03:00:52 UTC 2006

HI all

I have embarked on my saga of compiling myth from source, using
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_MythTV_SVN_on_Fedora_Core
as my instruction set. I have installed all the dependant libs aside
from one, which yum said it could not find. The package is :
mesa-libGLU-devel : - I have atrpms and freshrpms added to my repos'.

The only mesa-libGLU-devels I could find on rpmfind.net are for
FC5...and I am using FC4. Can anyone tell me 1. if this missing lib is
going to cuase me grief and 2. where I might get it from if I really do
need it....

Cheers
Bruce