[mythtv-users] Recovering when zap2it screws the pooch---a warning & some questions

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Thu Jul 20 22:48:53 UTC 2006

> I have never said that this was a Myth bug, although you may have
> been trying to say that.  I'm saying that the one of my lineups at
> labs.zap2it.com was only slightly wrong (two misplaced channels)
> and, around when they fixed that, they broke more than 1/3 of the
> rest of the channels in that lineup.  The other lineup for that
> provider has been right all along.
>
> Hence my Subject: line.

So what happens if you go to zap2it and create a brand new account
(using a different e-mail address, if possible) and select a zipcode
next door to your actual zip and select the same cable co?

Do you still get a screwed up listing?

A screen shot together with a screen shot from your cable co might help
wake up DD. Somewhat.

Geoff