[mythtv-users] Tuning PVR-150

Hari Nair hari at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Jul 20 13:15:53 UTC 2006

On Jul 20, 2006, at 3:16 AM, Marcus wrote:
> I don't understand how to use ivtvctl to tune channels from the man
> page. Any step by step instructions available?

Two useful sites are Jarod's guide (http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/
fcmyth.php) and the ivtv wiki (http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-
index.php).  There is a lot of information there, and will certainly
be helpful.

I had a similar problem with my PVR 350.  Initially I could only tune
channels 5 and 6, and everything else was snow.  I had to change one
of the settings (sorry, don't remember the name) from us-cable to us-
cable-hrc.  See if you can tune channels 5 and 6, and this might be
your problem.

Good luck,
Hari