[mythtv-users] Live TV Tuner Priority

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Wed Jul 19 21:54:57 UTC 2006

Joe is right. I fought the same fight and the answer was to delete all
of my cards, and re-enter them, *starting with my HD3000 card* and then
the two tuners of the PVR500. As a result it always chooses Tuner #3 for
live TV first as it is third... So the first shall be last and the last
shall be first....

Geoff