[mythtv-users] Got mythstreamtv working, with one exception...

Jeff Clemens teedub303 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:15:18 UTC 2006

So, it works beautifully, except that when you play a recording, it starts
out at normal speed and progressively gets slower and slower (I'm talking
playback speed, not conversion speed or download speed), until it''s just
creeping by (and the audio sounds like waves at the beach from being slowed
down so much).

Has anyone else experienced that?  Any ideas on a fix?  Is it possible that
the problem is due to ffmpeg?  the one shortcut i took was using my
previously installed version of ffmpeg, not compiling from source. I guess I
assumed it would fully fail if that didn't work.  Next try is to compile
that from source, unless someone else has a fix...

Jeff