[mythtv-users] using mythtv

Tony H ahuebel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 18:24:00 UTC 2006

Thanks guys for your reponses. I will look into knoppmyth. I will
potentially have a simple setup as well but I was hoping to test it on my
desktop PC running FC5 (with the added hardware required of course). My
other option is to go with M$ media center which I really do not want to do
but for an extra 110.00 it is a tempting alternative.