[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au immir... defunct?

Support [ Ian Ward ] support at cyberpro.com.au
Tue Jul 18 09:16:33 UTC 2006

Michael,

Sorry to others on the list, but this needs to be said ( in public ) ......

Thanks for your efforts with your ninemsn grabber.

It's pretty obvious ninemsn has decided to block this type of access and
are going out of their way to frustrate us.  You are fighting a losing
battle as they can always change the game.

I have no IDEA what they have gained by doing this.

The fact that you have been able to keep pace with them for so long is
testament to your talent and persistence.

I'm with you, I will change to the Oztivo setup and donate some time to
that rather than playing tug of war with those so-and-so's

Perhaps the good thing that will come out of this is we all get behind
OzTiVo.  At the very least, this will set the benchmark for so-called
"commercial" offerings and they may lift their game.

regards, Ian