[mythtv-users] wireless frontend?

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 20:29:11 UTC 2006

I played with 802.11g usb adapters with the xbox frontend and never got it
working properly.  Most of the time the driver would crash after a period of
time.  The driver I used were windows drivers wrapped up in ndiswrapper or
driverloader.  I decided to go with the wired approach and have been happy
ever since.