[mythtv-users] Dishnetwork listings grabber?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jul 17 15:56:32 UTC 2006

Is there a listing grabber for dish network? I have been noticing that the
normal listings source is not updating their listings for special events.
ie. OLN has been running a Tur-de-France nightly special for at least 2
weeks now and still nothing shows up in the listings. Also finding that some
stations have the new programming season started but the listings are still
last years schedule. The dishnet web site has the correct listing so the
info is available to scrape. I would rather not reinvent the wheel if
someone  else has one that is close to working. I would be happy to update
it for the latest screens from the dish site.

Thanks in advance,
Bill