[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Package Roundup

Michael MacLeod mikemacleod at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:17:05 UTC 2006

I currently build my myth packages from svn, and use checkinstall to keep my
filesystem tidy, but I really did find hunter's debs to be fantastic back in
the days of breezy. But I don't have boatloads of time to sit around and
work on the mythbox anymore (yay, employment) so I was hoping someone would
be producing hunter quality debs for dapper. Especially if there were
regular snapshots from svn being built as packages. I'm really lovin'
mytharchive right now.