[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au immir... defunct?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 00:49:57 UTC 2006

> e.g. If I get data from my DVB tuner can I submit it to oztivo under a
> creative commons license? Can I fire up a web browser to ninemsn, and type
> their data in? If I can do that, then can I automate it with a script that
> does so? If I can automate it to upload to oztivo, why not automate it to
> download to my machine?

That's an interesting point about the DVB EPG - perhaps that could be
a alternative source? Trouble is, I don't think the DVB-T EPG support
in MythTV works in Australia, does it? Does anyone down under have
this working?

WRT submitting data to OzTiVo, I think they have some protocols to
follow on submitting data so if you wanted to use something different
you'd need to check that out on their list. I'm on that list too so
I'll watch out for your threads.

Regards,
Phill