[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au immir... defunct?

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Sun Jul 16 13:46:57 UTC 2006

Michael Smith wrote:
> Hey Aussies,
>
> I'm switching to the OzTiVo source for the moment (I've got no time to
> fix current problems, let alone new ones --- perhaps my/our time is more
> usefully spent contributing to the OzTivo information?).
>
> Hence, the immir grab script is in hiatus as of today... Feel free to
> extend/adapt/hack it on the list, or host it elsewhere.
>
> Cheers,
> Immir,
> err,
> Michael.
Wow! I have to echo the sentiments of all before me and thank you for
all your efforts dealing with this script. It must have been difficult
to deal with the continual changes in the ninemsn site. I just hope my
earlier rant didn't tip you over the edge.

As for Nine and MSN, I have a secret hope that Nine will go belly up
with Eddie McG at the helm...would just make my day!!

Cheers
Bruce