[mythtv-users] mythweb: links to recordings

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Sun Jul 16 00:14:56 UTC 2006

[I'm a newbie]

I'm trying mythweb.  I'm quite impressed.  But I have a problem.

On one of my computers, in the recorded programs page, the thumbnail
for a recording is a link to the file of the recording.  (The browsing
machine is running Firefox on Linux.)

On another of my computers, the URL is for the host 127.0.0.1.  Since
the recofding is not on the machine from which I'm browsing, this URL
isn't correct.  (The browsing machine is running Firefox on WinXP.)

Why would I obseve two different behaviours?