[mythtv-users] Composite since upgrade to 0.19

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Sat Jul 15 13:08:35 UTC 2006

> Try assigning the channel some number other than 0 (just in case) and
> let us know if it works.  I use 999 for mine.
>
> Mike
> _____

One other interesting thing. I recorded something using the composite by
hitting R to record. When it was all done I escaped out of LiveTV and
the recording stopped. I can watch the program using Mythtv, mplayer,
and VLC, but when I try to open it in avidemux2 it says:
unrecognized file detected

I always use avidemux2 for cropping videos I want to keep. I've never
had this happen before.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
James