[mythtv-users] Ned advice on russia project

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Jul 15 12:50:56 UTC 2006

Chris,

What you are looking to do with MythTV is exactly the solution he should
be targeting.

You might also at the same time want to incorporate an www.asterisk.org
<http://www.asterisk.org/>  system in as well (I'm assuming he has
bandwidth to burn out of Russia), if you are not familiar with asterisk
then check out http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2005/11/asterisk.html

Also if you really have money to burn, maybe a distributed version of
www.plutohome.com <http://www.plutohome.com/>  (or www.plutohome.org
<http://www.plutohome.org/>  if you want to do it on the cheap).

Regards,

Dean Collins