[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 2.13

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Sat Jul 15 11:50:21 UTC 2006

Thanks Michael for all you hard work, it is really appreciated for the
Oz community.

I have to say though, is why are we having to do this time and time
again. There has to be a better solution somewhere. I know there is
IceTV, which my wife would not be interested in due to the cost.. There
is the OzTivo guys that we could maybe throw our weight behind and
support more and more in some way.  Then again, I might not know what I
am talking about, I just think it is a total PITB chasing the dorks at
ninemsn around just to get some TV listings. Sorry for the rant, but
Nine and MSN in general aren't exactly on my favorites list...

Cheers
Bruce