[mythtv-users] Possible fix for tv_grab_au 2.11

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 05:21:08 UTC 2006

oh, ok then. I guess I can give that a go.

I just havnt had much experience with patching stuff, so if it doesnt
work, I'll be wondering what it was.

And at first glance, it looked like it had lots of ">" in them (a sign
of forwarding), but I am guessing that is part of the whole diff
thing.

Can you tell me, is the:
"$ diff tv_grab_au.new tv_grab_au.immir.2.12"
bit part of the diff file, or is that the command I'll have to use?