[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Package Roundup

Michael MacLeod mikemacleod at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 22:30:43 UTC 2006

     After Dapper came out a bunch of different repositories circulated with
packages of varying quality, but none of them seemed to work flawlessly (for
me at least). Each seemed to be missing one dependency or another, or were
for outdated versions of mythtv. It's been a month now, so I'm wondering if
the situation has improved. What I'm looking for are repositories for both
0.19.1 (or 0.19-fixes if you prefer) and reletively current packages from
SVN snapshots, if anyone's doing that.