[mythtv-users] Upgrading Advice, 0.18.1 to 19.1?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 13:46:41 UTC 2006

On 7/14/06, Ben Edwards (lists) <lists at videonetwork.org> wrote:
> I am currently running Mythtv on Ubuntu breezy with 2 nova-T DVB tuner
> cards.  breezy comes with Mythtv 0.18.1 but the packages are quite
> flaky.  What I think I need to do is upgrade to 0.19.  Advice on how to
> do this, what version to upgrade to and where I can get the packages
> would be much appreciated (I would rather not build from source).

I think there are pages on the wiki that detail all of this.  Perhaps
have a quick look there.

For me (still on Breezy), I added a source to my Synaptic lists and
installed 0.19 from there and it was easy.  I was upgrading from 0.19
though.

This was the 'hunter' package but I think they are gone now.

Cheers,
Whytey