[mythtv-users] wireless frontend?

stan at stanandliz.net stan at stanandliz.net
Thu Jul 13 13:00:48 UTC 2006

I can confirm that my experience is identical to Phil's.

I live in the UK and am 220/240V.  My 2 backends are in the office
upstairs and my Xbox frontend is downstairs in the living room. I've been
happy with this arrangement for about 7 months now.

As Phil says, the 200mb is coming out soon which I will be upgrading to.

Hope this helps!

Stephen