[mythtv-users] Australia/Melbourne/DVB-T/SBS

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Thu Jul 13 06:22:08 UTC 2006

    Simon> Does it not detect SBS when scanning for channels or can
    Simon> you find it but then nothing comes up when you try to watch
    Simon> it? I'm in Canberra, but I had a similar problem where it
    Simon> wouldn't detect ABC until I put in the exact scan
    Simon> paramaters (Bandwidth etc....everything!) which thankfully
    Simon> someone else had posted up on the net.

Sometimes the scan detects SBS, other times it doesn't.

Several times the scan failed to detect other channels which generally
do work, last night I reverted my channels (and related) database base
times from a recent backup so I could get back channel 7 for example
(it seemed easier at the time to restore from a backup then trying to
work out what the parameters were again).
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>