[mythtv-users] Capture from S-Video on PVR-150

Chico Makani chicomakani at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 20:23:43 UTC 2006

I'm running myth 0.19 with a PVR-150.  I want to capture from an analog source.  I can convert VHS tapes from coax using manual record but I can't figure out how to record using the S-Video input.  When I try to enable the S-Video input in the inputs section of mythtv-setup the changes don't stick (only change is to give it a name).

Any ideas?  Thanks.