[mythtv-users] Kernel Panic - SCSI & IDE

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Wed Jul 12 01:30:34 UTC 2006

Ok, thanks to all that replied. I can now be labelled as the list idiot!
:) It was indeed the incorrect setting in bios. They say the obvious
things are always missed. I don't know why, but I checked bios a couple
of times and just didn't twig that the boot drive was hard disk
0....which of course was hda. Upon checking further there WAS an option
for SCSI - set it to that and bingo! all was well....

Cheers
Bruce