[mythtv-users] If you have a PVR250 card, please tell me...

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 00:16:23 UTC 2006

Works in my system.  I run Slackware 10.

02:08.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext
Compression Inc iTVC16 (CX23416)
MPEG-2 Encoder (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc.:
Unknown device e807
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64,
IRQ 7
        Memory at dc000000 (32-bit, prefetchable)
[size=64M]

02:09.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext
Compression Inc iTVC16 (CX23416)
MPEG-2 Encoder (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc.:
Unknown device e817
        Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64,
IRQ 5
        Memory at e0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable)
[size=64M]
        Capabilities: [44] Power Management version

Not sure which one is which, I have a 250 and a 500 in
my backend.

I run ivtv 0.4.3 with kernel 2.6.23.3

Let me know what other info you need and can send it.

-Mike