[mythtv-users] mythweb mythvideo

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jul 10 20:25:07 UTC 2006

On 07/10/2006 12:20 PM, Will Constable wrote:

> Anyone that has mythweb’s mythvideo plugin working so that it displays
> cover posters correctly, could you tell me what path your poster files
> are in? Mine are in a custom directory and they display fine inside
> mythfrontend mythvideo, but mythweb displays nothing. I think a
> symlink will fix the problem, but I dont know what to link to.

Chances are your Apache setup requires the link and the file to be owned
by the same user and it currently isn't. I have the link owned by user
mythtv (which owns all the posters) and use the group httpd so Apache
can read it.

I think the rest applies only to SVN (I don't think it was part of 0.19,
but I don't remember the specifics for 0.19.x)... In MythWeb's data
directory, you should have a link called "video_covers" that refers to
the location of the posters.

Mike