[mythtv-users] Categorising programs as movies for Aussies - moviematch.pl

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Mon Jul 10 14:03:18 UTC 2006

Hi Phill

I was wondering if you would mind sharing your script for
tvguide.com.au. I have just registered there as a user and would prefer
to use their data instead on the nine MSN version. I think I read about
your script in an old thread but can't seem to find it...

Oh, and thanks for the movie script, it will come in handy for the WAF!!!

Cheers
Bruce