[mythtv-users] Test PVR 350

Anil Gupte anil-list at icinema.com
Mon Jul 10 10:36:28 UTC 2006

Sorry, I have been away.  To answer all your questions including Scott and Intense Red:

No, the card does not stop responding - it just shows nothing at all on the screen starting from bootup.  I put in a different PVR-350 and it works fine.  So, that includes doing a full cold reboot.

I will check out and try the various troubleshooting tips.

Thanx,
Anil Gupte