[mythtv-users] mythweb feature request

Ben Lancaster lists at benlancaster.co.uk
Sat Jul 8 22:28:25 UTC 2006

On 8 Jul 2006, at 23:17, Chris Petersen wrote:

> Christopher Friend wrote:
>> schedule recording in mythweb (i think it's the same for mythtv so
>> i guess
>> not really a mythweb feature but i guess this post's getting more
>> and more
>> pointless by the second...). update epg. original scheduled
>> recording has
>> moved time. original scheduled recording cancels itself.
>>
>> would be nicer if it could notice that "program name xyz" that was
>> at 12pm
>> is now "program name xyz" at 12.15pm and change the schedule to that.
>
> That's what the "find one..." and "record at any time..." schedule
> types
> are for.

Hmm, yes and no - I had an annoying one this week with Big Brother
(yeah yeah, I know) here in the UK. The uk_rt guide data said 10.00pm
- 10.50pm, but the show was actually extended on the day to 11.00pm.
The EPG data reflected this, but RT was never updated.

So yes, I can see that this'd be a worth addition, however I don't
know how you'd go about coding it!

Ben