[mythtv-users] XMAME and MythTV / Gnome

Andrew Harteveldt andrew at harteveldt.com
Sat Jul 8 03:27:35 UTC 2006

Ok, some more info.

I am unable to run vidmod 1 at all (fullscreen or not fullscreen).  Vidmod 0
runs fine in a window, but I can't run it fullscreen (option not available).
Finally, the openGL vidmod 2 gives me the split screen diagonally both in
the fullscreen and non fullscreen mode.  I have tried this on a monitor as
well as my TV screen and both give me the same results.

Thanks

Andrew