[mythtv-users] LIRC and PVR 150/250 (still struggling)

Scott Johnson scott-mythtv at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 7 22:46:41 UTC 2006

jonr at destar.net wrote:
> Quoting Scott Johnson <scott-mythtv at cfl.rr.com>:
>
>   Stupid questions, that have to be asked, are the batteries good in the remote,
> can you see the IR light up on the remote and make sure the reciever is plugged
> into the correct port on the back of the 150 (it is the real small one all the
> way on the right).
>
>   Also, I may have missed it but have you posted your lsmod output? I am going
> to be going through a pvr150 setup this weekend and I will send you my configs
> as I go along. I know I can get the receiver portion working, it is the blaster
> that I haven't figured out yet. Is it ok to email you off list this weekend?
>
> Jon

Yeah, you can email me directly this weekend.  The IR cable is plugged
into the smaller jack on the back.  It is the lowest jack on the card.
It is the only one it will fit in.

I am shining the remote at what I believe to be the IR receiver and the
IR blaster (small and red) just to be sure.
I have two IR cables because I emailed Hauppauge and they sent me
another one just to be sure.

I forwared the posting with my lsmod in it to you individually.

Scott