[mythtv-users] Current source for .deb files?

chris at cpr.homelinux.net chris at cpr.homelinux.net
Fri Jul 7 07:20:24 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 02:16:33PM -0500, Nate Carlson wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, chris at cpr.homelinux.net wrote:
> > Is there a source for 0.18 or 0.19 debs that works with a reasonably
> > modern Debian installation and which includes all of the most common
> > dependencies (ffmpeg, transcode, etc.)?
>
> http://debian.video.free.fr/

Thanks.

Now all I have to do is figure out why mythtv-backend depends on
libqt3c102-mt while all the other myth packages depend on libqt3-mt.  Of
course the two different libqt3-mt libraries are mutually exclusive...

The ongoing incompatibilities between different mythtv components that
have the same version number is just mind-numbing.