[mythtv-users] ivtv-kmdl update?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 21:19:19 UTC 2006

On 06/07/06, Dr. Doug L. Hoffman <hoffman at dlhoffman.com> wrote:
> Am I missing something or is the ivtv-lmdl package missing from atrpms
> for 2.6.17-1.2145_FC5? I upgraded earlier and finally got 64bit FC5
> working with my pcHDTV 3000 card as a dvb device but the seemingly
> missing ivtv module has disabled the pvr250 that was working earlier.
> Anyone know what's going on?

atpms currently has kmdls for ivtv-kmdl-2.6.17-1.2139_FC5. You'll
either need to wait for Axel to upload newer kmdls (bearing in mind
the -2145 kernel was released yesterday so hopefully by the weekend),
or downgrade to the supported -2139 kernel if you want it right now.

Nick

--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/