[mythtv-users] LIRC and PVR 150/250 (still struggling)

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 20:00:13 UTC 2006

On 7/6/06, Thom Paine <painethom at gmail.com> wrote:

> I gave up and bought 2 serial receivers from a guy online here and
> they work awesome.
>
> I know this isn't the answer that you are looking for, but I was tired
> of screwing around with mine. I spent way too much time on it.
>
> I may attempt to get one going again after Myth .20 comes out, but
> only to free up one receiver for another remote frontend.
>
> --
> -=/>Thom

There is a log file in /var/log that you can check and see what it says also
you may try loading the module manually and checking the last couple of
lines of the dmesg command and see what it says. You should be able to
compile for different modules but what is important is which module you are
if you are still having problems.

Allan