[mythtv-users] Responsiveness of zap2it to lineup discrepancies?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Jul 6 18:29:46 UTC 2006

On 07/06/2006 12:30 PM, f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:

>Isn't the UI supposed to scale itself?

Yes.  It scales itself to the size /you/ specify in the settings for the
/host/ on which it is run.  So, if you SSH to your frontend that's
running at 800x600 and the size is specified as 0,0 (full screen) and
you have an overscan specified, you'd get about what you got...

>There's a single numeric box at the top of the second screen entitled
>"Frequency ID", which is currently 84 when I start on channel 84.

That's it.  Seems the name was made more user-friendly since your version.

Mike