[mythtv-users] Inexpensive Desktop ATX case for HTPC?

Sasha Z kleptophobiac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 10:52:49 UTC 2006

My older HTPC has a Coolermaster Cavalier case. It supports full size
ATX boards, but it's about twice your budget. Most nicer cases for
this purpose are a little spendy.

My newer HTPC has an Antec NSK-2400, and I'm really quite pleased with
it. It's even cheaper than the CAV-04, but only support mATX boards.