[mythtv-users] Normalize Recorded Shows

John Johnson johnatl at mac.com
Wed Jul 5 02:23:41 UTC 2006

That would be great for within programs too. One disadvantage of all
this great dynamic range is you can't hear the whispers without
waking the neighbors in the loud parts.

I think it should be a filter or plugin called "Over 40" :-)

Regards,
   JJ

---
"America goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy." -- John
Quincy Adams